Employment first participants or case managers/supervisors can request mediation when:
- There is a disagreement about a decision regarding a participants self-sufficiency contract
- The case manager slash supervisor feels the self-sufficiency contract is not being followed or maintained
- Communication between the employment first case manager becomes difficult and needs improving
- A participant is notified by NDHS about an adverse action that they don't agree with
- You feel having other service providers involved in your case would be helpful
If you would like to begin the Employment First Mediation process please fill out the form located HERE.